Please note you are looking at an event that has already happened.
Registration for this event is no longer open.
Learn about the Workforce Innovative Opportunity Act and how Alameda County Workforce Development Board and Rubicon Programs provide FREE support for job seekers by offering Career Services including (but not limited to)
- Networking Opportunities and access to employers
- Resume writing and critique assistance
- Interview Workshops and Interviewing Practice
- Labor market trends & labor market information
- Individualized career counseling with a dedicated Career Coach
- Training funding assistance and support services
- Virtual training assistance through Metrix Learning Online
This WIOA Title 1 financial assisted program or activity is an Equal Opportunity Program. Auxiliary Aids services available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Funding for this program/activity has been provided in part by the Alameda County Workforce Development Board. Rubicon Programs is a registered 501 (C)(3) non-profit organization.